opal - [Opal] Multi objective optimization

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Multi objective optimization

  • From: Anastasiya Bershanska <nastya AT psfc.mit.edu>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Cc: Anastasiya Bershanska <nastya AT psfc.mit.edu>
  • Subject: [Opal] Multi objective optimization
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 15:19:19 -0400

Hello,

I have a questions on the optimizer. According to the documentation, EXPR in
OBJECTIVE and CONSTRAINT can be specified using a few built-in functions that
take data from .stat file and variables defined in the temple file. However,
I would like to be able to optimize with respect to a variable that I
calculate using .stat and/or .dat files (i.e. specify OBJECTIVE as a new
function of input files). Is it possible to specify an new function that
reads from output files within OPAL input temple file?

Thank you,
Anastasiya