actris-acsm - [Actris-acsm] Meetings at EAC

actris-acsm AT lists.psi.ch

[Actris-acsm] Meetings at EAC

  • From: Fröhlich Roman <Roman.Froehlich AT psi.ch>
  • To: <actris-acsm AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Actris-acsm] Meetings at EAC
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:50:20 +0200

Dear all,

this is a short update concerning the meetings of the ACTRIS ACSM community
next week at the EAC in Prague. Petr has reserved the room "Stella" for us
(next to the registration desk, check the venue plan in the conference
handbook, which you can find here:
http://eac2013.cz/doc/EAC2013-Handbook.pdf) on both Wednesday the 4th and
Friday the 6th from 13:00 to 18:00. We will meet there after the lunch break
at 14:00.
Wednesday afternoon will be all about the ME-2 tool SoFi. Francesco and me
will be there the whole afternoon to answer your questions, show you the
first steps of the ME-2 analysis or look over the solutions you already bring
with you. Since this will be more interactive there is no fixed program.
Please feel free to bring up any questions you have.
On Friday afternoon we should discuss all the general things. It would be
nice if every group could give a short wrap-up about how the measurenent year
was at their station (only few minutes, no details). Other important topics
to discuss are the intercomparison study at SIRTA (I guess Vincent or Jean
will have to say something about that), the management of the data upload to
EBAS and the prospect of a continuation of the cooperation.

Please confirm on http://www.doodle.com/vurx5bdeib9cau3t at which of the two
meetings you will take part.
I attached a plot to this mail, showing the times data was taken at different
stations. So far I received replies from 11 groups. Some of your stations are
still missing, please help me complete it.

Kind Regards
Roman

*********************************
NEW PHONE AND OFFICE NUMBER!!!
Roman Fröhlich
Paul Scherrer Institut
OFLB/U107
5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
Phone: +41 (0)56 310 - 2557 (office)
+41 (0)76 723 - 8893 (mobile)
E-mail: roman.froehlich AT psi.ch

  • [Actris-acsm] Meetings at EAC, Fröhlich Roman, 08/30/2013