controls-fel - [Controls-fel] web page support in intranet.psi.ch and alfresco

controls-fel AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: SwissFEL Controls Architecture

[Controls-fel] web page support in intranet.psi.ch and alfresco

  • From: "White, Greg" <greg AT slac.stanford.edu>
  • To: Stephan Egli <stephan.egli AT psi.ch>
  • Cc: "controls-fel AT lists.psi.ch" <controls-fel AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Controls-fel] web page support in intranet.psi.ch and alfresco
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 07:47:02 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Hi Stephan,

As you know in the 12.04.2013 meeting of SwissFEL Controls architecture, we
decided
to write the important documents of the SwissFEL architecture in HTML [1].

I offered to write a template document that included styling and automatic
table of contents generation. I've done that, and put the result in Alfresco.
See swissfeldoc_template.html in [2].

However, as I reported in the meeting, the use of css styling and javascript
seems
to be unsupported when the html document is served by Alfresco. That is, if I
"click on" the template document [3], I get the basic html, no styling, and
the
TOC doesn't work. I get the same behaviour if the source html doc and styling
are hosted
by the PSI intranet. It seems I can't treat these document repositories as
web servers,
even if they are only serving static text.

Could I ask you to have a look at this. That is, if I host an html doc inside
either ecm.psi.ch or intranet.psi.ch, neither css stylesheet references nor
script references seem to work.

Cheers
Greg

[1]