cyclingclub - [Cyclingclub] Weekend and after work ride

cyclingclub AT lists.psi.ch

[Cyclingclub] Weekend and after work ride

  • From: "Marcucci Adriana" <Adriana.Marcucci AT psi.ch>
  • To: <cyclingclub AT lists.psi.ch>, "Krepelova Adela" <adela.krepelova AT psi.ch>, "Chenu Aurelia" <aurelia.chenu AT psi.ch>, "Mozzanica Aldo" <aldo.mozzanica AT psi.ch>, <alessandro.faccheti AT psi.ch>, "Yloenen Arto" <arto.yloenen AT psi.ch>, <claudia.codau AT psi.ch>, "Ruchert Clemens" <clemens.ruchert AT psi.ch>, "Manatschal Cristina" <cristina.manatschal AT psi.ch>, "Bertolotto Davide" <davide.bertolotto AT psi.ch>, "Krepel Jiri" <jiri.krepel AT psi.ch>, "Freixa Jordi" <jordi.freixa AT psi.ch>, "Laborde Marie" <marie.laborde AT psi.ch>, "Bihr Stefan" <stefan.bihr AT psi.ch>, "Yun Younsuk" <younsuk.yun AT psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Cyclingclub] Weekend and after work ride
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:36:42 +0200

Title: Weekend and after work ride

Hi everybody,
Assuming the weather is going to stay as nice as these days we can go bike riding after work next week around PSI. My initial proposal would be:

Time and day: Tuesday 18:00
Meeting point: PSI west bus stop
Where: It depends on who is joining so please let me know if you are interested or please feel free to propose something different.

Cheers,
Adriana

Ps. I think there is some people interested in going for a bike ride this weekend, unfortunately I won't be here so I can't help organizing.