cyclingclub - [Cyclingclub] cycling club

cyclingclub AT lists.psi.ch

[Cyclingclub] cycling club

  • From: "Marcucci Adriana" <Adriana.Marcucci AT psi.ch>
  • To: "Marcucci Adriana" <adriana.marcucci AT psi.ch>, "Krepelova Adela" <adela.krepelova AT psi.ch>, "Chenu Aurelia" <aurelia.chenu AT psi.ch>, "Mozzanica Aldo" <aldo.mozzanica AT psi.ch>, <alessandro.faccheti AT psi.ch>, "Yloenen Arto" <arto.yloenen AT psi.ch>, <claudia.codau AT psi.ch>, "Ruchert Clemens" <clemens.ruchert AT psi.ch>, "Manatschal Cristina" <cristina.manatschal AT psi.ch>, "Croari Giancarlo" <giancarlo.croari AT psi.ch>, "Bertolotto Davide" <davide.bertolotto AT psi.ch>, "Krepel Jiri" <jiri.krepel AT psi.ch>, "Freixa Jordi" <jordi.freixa AT psi.ch>, "Kevin Mader" <kevin.mader AT gmail.com>, "Laborde Marie" <marie.laborde AT psi.ch>, "Bihr Stefan" <stefan.bihr AT psi.ch>, "Yun Younsuk" <younsuk.yun AT psi.ch>, "Wendl Isabel" <isabel.wendl AT psi.ch>, <cyclingclub AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Cyclingclub] cycling club
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:51:44 +0200

Title: cycling club

Hello everybody,

So as you all have seen this club was almost completely inactive the entire summer, which should be our most active period of the year.

The original idea was that different activities were proposed by all the members of the club but this hasn't worked so far. As some of you know I should finish my PhD by March and I don't have as much time as I would like to organize different activities.

So i was thinking maybe someone else could step over and take the leadership of the club or in the worst case scenario we can also think of closing it.

Cheers,
Adriana