h5part - [H5part] New repos in H5Part project and "H5Part/doc" cleanup

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] New repos in H5Part project and "H5Part/doc" cleanup

  • From: Achim Gsell <achim.gsell AT psi.ch>
  • To: H5Part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [H5part] New repos in H5Part project and "H5Part/doc" cleanup
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:51:50 -0700

Hi,

there are several new repos in the H5Part project:

H5Part/H5Memos
This repo is intended for memos like Andreas "2006-Berkeley-Visit".
It can be used as some kind of dump/scratch space for H5Part related
things. I have moved the directories "doc/2006-Berkeley-Visit" and
"doc/H5xxx" to this repo.

H5Part/H5Papers
Is intended for real papers only. So papers for conferences and talks
should go here. I have moved John's hdf5 slides to this repo.

H5Part/Hdf5fed
This repo is a special repo for Patrick. It is not (yet?) H5Part
related, but Andreas wants to have it in the H5Part project - so here
it is. I will move the files from the H5Part repo to this place soon.

The main porpose of the "H5Memos" and "H5Papers" repos is to have
alternatives to "H5Part/doc" as dump/scratch space. "H5Part/doc" is
from now on for real H5Part documentation only.

Achim

  • [H5part] New repos in H5Part project and "H5Part/doc" cleanup, Achim Gsell, 09/26/2006