h5part - [H5part] H5part visit plugin installed in davinci

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] H5part visit plugin installed in davinci

  • From: Cristina Siegerist <cesiegerist AT lbl.gov>
  • To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [H5part] H5part visit plugin installed in davinci
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:18:52 -0800

Hello all.

I installed the VisIt H5Part plugin in DaVinci.nersc.gov for visit1.5.5.
It only requires the file to have the extension ".h5part" and VisIt will
recognize it when it loads it.

I tried connecting from a client in my linux box and it works(it only
needs the plugin in the meta data server and engine side).

I compiled statically with H5Part and HDF5. The version I am using is
the one in trunk/visit_plugins/databases/H5Part in the repository.

Cristina.

PD: this version already needs "Step#" and not "Particles#"