h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Achim Gsell <Achim.Gsell AT psi.ch>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: Re: [H5part] Compile problem on MacOS X10.4.9
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:13:23 +0200
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
- Organization: Paul Scherrer Institut
On Wednesday 11 July 2007 02:59, Tom Treadway wrote:
> I was in the process of building H5part for MacOSX but the compile failed,
> do you have a patch or update?
This bug should already be fixed. Can you please try to compile H5Part from
the latest snapshot?
- [H5part] Compile problem on MacOS X10.4.9, Tom Treadway, 07/11/2007
- Re: [H5part] Compile problem on MacOS X10.4.9, Achim Gsell, 07/11/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.