h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Wes Bethel <ewbethel AT lbl.gov>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [H5part] which accelerator codes use H5part?
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:15:31 -0700
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
- Organization: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
I'm giving a talk tomorrow at the All hands meeting of the new SciDAC
accelerator project (COMPASS). I plan on reporting on several topics,
one of which is H5part status.
My question for this group -- on which accelerator codes is H5part
currently used/ported regardless of level of completion?
My understanding is that we have the following:
- ImpactT (Ji Qiang's code)
- BeamBeam3D (Ryne?, preliminary support)
- MaryLie (Andreas et. al?)
- MaryLie/IMPACT (Ryne et. al)
There were also a couple of others suggested in email about content for
an EPAC 2006 paper: MAD9p, MC2??. (What are these two codes -- I'm not
familiar with them.
Are there others?
(BTW, does anyone have a PDF of the EPAC 2006 paper? I seem to recall
participating in discussing it but never saw a final version -- would
like a copy, please? :-)
Wes Bethel -- voice (510) 486-7353 -- fax (510) 486-5812 -- vis.lbl.gov
- [H5part] which accelerator codes use H5part?, Wes Bethel, 09/16/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.