h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Andreas Adelmann <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
- To: Mr Prabhat <prabhat AT hpcrd.lbl.gov>
- Cc: Achim Gsell <Achim.Gsell AT psi.ch>, h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [H5part] Re: [Fwd: Re: H5Part compile on bassi]
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:47:51 +0100
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
Mr Prabhat wrote:
There's a minor problem with the H5testFpar program as
reported by one
of our collaborators. Perhaps this can be fixed in the repo.
btw: I am not sure if I have access to the repository and mailing
I follow your instruction and confirm that h5part is successfully
compiled on bassi and jacquard. However I think the test program
H5testFpar has a minor bug which causes segmentation fault on both
platforms. This is at the last line where MPI_Finalize is called, in
Fortran, it should has an argument like "call MPI_Finalize(ierr)". After
fixing this, the test program runs and generates a h5part file which can
be open in visit 1.7.
I would like to appreciate your help for this. Now I will move on to
write a h5part module for our code.
Hello Prabhat I fixed and committed this to the repo!
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Paul Scherrer Institut WLGB/132 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Wednesday: ETH CAB F 10.1 xx41 44 632 82 76
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge, the more profound will be its consequences."
Leon Lederman =======================================================
- [H5part] Re: [Fwd: Re: H5Part compile on bassi], Andreas Adelmann, 11/26/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.