h5part - Re: [H5part] Re: Hello / Question

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

Re: [H5part] Re: Hello / Question

  • From: Wes Bethel <ewbethel AT lbl.gov>
  • To: John Shalf <JShalf AT lbl.gov>
  • Cc: Ruth Aydt <aydt AT hdfgroup.org>, h5part AT lists.psi.ch, John Biddiscombe <biddisco AT cscs.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [H5part] Re: Hello / Question
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 06:28:33 -0700

John Shalf wrote:

Hi Ruth,
its good to hear from you. I don't have any datasets handy myself, but I think Andreas Adelmann or John Biddiscombe at PSI have some production data for you to look at. (just some small sets).

John B., do you have some data browsing tools for the H5Part data?

Prabhat tells me that VisIt (www.llnl.gov/visit/) has an h5part reader, and such a reader has been included with the VisIt distribution for some time. I have not confirmed that independently (but will do so soon as I need to load h5part data into VisIt for another project).

tx,
wes