h5part AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: H5Part development and discussion
- From: Mark Howison <mhowison AT brown.edu>
- To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
- Cc: Bruce.Palmer AT pnl.gov
- Subject: [H5part] 1.6.3 release
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:57:53 -0400
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/h5part/>
- List-id: H5Part development and discussion <h5part.lists.psi.ch>
Dear H5Part users,
The 1.6.3 release of H5Part is now available at
New build system uses libtool and can build shared libraries.
Fixed a bug that incorrectly identifies the number of selected points in a view
when using H5PartSetViewIndices.
Fixed bug in Fortran test reported by several people, as well as several
incorrect views set in the C test that were causing segfaults.
Fixed name mismatches in the Fortran interface, and an off-by-one indexing
- [H5part] 1.6.3 release, Mark Howison, 07/25/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.