h5part - [H5part] your account

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] your account

  • From: "European Office" <57790881 AT post.com>
  • To: "h5part" <h5part AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [H5part] your account
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 16:57:46 -0700

Dear h5part,
Your participation has been approved.
We have considered your candidacy and we are pleased to tell that you proved yourself as a loyal client of the largest banks and a reliable financial partner. That's why we offer you the opportunity to take part in the international financial project called Money_System.

You are guaranteed to earn from 5 000 to 50 000 US dollars per month without any investment on your part.
To participate in the project you need to follow the
LINK
to our website and register. NK-601049 - your registration number. Please verify your personal data for future payments.
Your email
h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Sincerely,
Money_System.

  • [H5part] your account, European Office, 07/06/2016