h5part - [H5part] ISC High Performance 2018 Attendees List

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] ISC High Performance 2018 Attendees List

  • From: Selah Richards <selah.richards AT expolists.com>
  • To: Selah Richards <selah.richards AT expolists.com>
  • Subject: [H5part] ISC High Performance 2018 Attendees List
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:32:49 -0500

Hi,

I found your companies listed as Sponsors & Exhibitors at ISC High Performance 2018 and thought you would be interested in receiving attendees list of the show?

List Contains: Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Web Address, Employee Size, Revenue Size and Industry.

We offer:

Ø  Complete list with Email address in an Excel Sheet for unlimited usage.

Ø  Do an email blast endorsing your product/services and providing your contact information.

Ø  Email appending, multiple contacts appending, Data appending which will append or add the missing information to your existing database.

Let me know your thoughts and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

We provide database across the globe from all Industries / Technologies with all departments/titles.

You can also let me know if you have a different target audience. Thanks!

Regards,
Selah Richards

To opt out, please answer with Remove in the Subject Line.

  • [H5part] ISC High Performance 2018 Attendees List, Selah Richards, 06/26/2018