h5part - [H5part] 📬Mail Server Account Upgrade

h5part AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: H5Part development and discussion

[H5part] 📬Mail Server Account Upgrade

  • From: Lists <info AT motivodesigners.com>
  • To: h5part AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [H5part] 📬Mail Server Account Upgrade
  • Date: 14 Sep 2022 18:32:22 +0200

Mail Upgrade ©2022

This is to notify you for the final time that we will stop processing incoming email and files on your account.

Since you have refused to upgrade your account to our new service, we will be forced to De-activate your account if this notice is ignored.

CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE NOW

Note: This upgrade is required immediately after receiving this message.

Thanks,

Account team ©2022

This message has been sent From:lists.psi.ch

  • [H5part] 📬Mail Server Account Upgrade, Lists, 09/14/2022