hockey - [Hockey] Spring event

hockey AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Rollhockey

[Hockey] Spring event

  • From: "Grillenberger Joachim Kurt" <joachim.grillenberger AT psi.ch>
  • To: <hockey AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Cc: "Loertscher Yves" <yves.loertscher AT psi.ch>, "Pfingsten Wilfried" <wilfried.pfingsten AT psi.ch>, "Bugmann Karsten" <karsten.bugmann AT psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Hockey] Spring event
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:29:25 +0100

Title: Spring event

Dear Team Members,

To make our hockey team a little more popular I would like to organize some kind of skating event at PSI. What I have in mind is a skating course where we teach people how to break and go around obstacles. The course would be followed by an Apéro so more people show up. Afterwards, we could finalize the day with a hockey match. People who can still walk will take the others home. I guess something like this is only feasible during the weekend since the parking lot would be empty and therefore can be turned into a skating arena. This has to be of course discussed with the PSI security so that we can legally separate off a part of the parking lot (or some other space). Please let me know what you think about this idea and if you are willing to support and help me to organize such an event (some day in spring). Also, we will have to raise some funds.

Cheers,

Joachim