musicclub - [Musicclub] another welcome ...

musicclub AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Latest news of the music club

[Musicclub] another welcome ...

  • From: micha.dehler AT psi.ch
  • To: musicclub AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Musicclub] another welcome ...
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:45:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

after doing announcements w.r.t. the PSI grand piano or for concerts for a long time with addresses collected in my private mailer (which were typically out of date), I finally decided to set up a mailing for the music club.

Apart from the stuff mentioned above, it should be also a quite useful thing to communicate among musically interested people - looking for people to play with etc..

that is unsubscribe, if I put you on by error or change your receive options.

At the moment, I got 17 members on this list and I am quite sure, that there are quite a few others, so please point them to this list and get them to subscribe (same http as above).

In case of questions or problems, let me know.

Micha

Micha Dehler, |
Paul Scherrer Institut, | The optimist proclaims that
CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland | we live in the best of all possible worlds;
Tel.: +41-56-310-4572 | and the pessimist fears this is true.
email: Micha.Dehler AT psi.ch | James Cabell
http://people.web.psi.ch/dehler/ |

  • [Musicclub] another welcome ..., micha . dehler, 03/26/2012