musicclub - [Musicclub] R: piano locker (fwd)

musicclub AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Latest news of the music club

[Musicclub] R: piano locker (fwd)

  • From: micha.dehler AT psi.ch
  • To: musicclub AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Musicclub] R: piano locker (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 08:21:47 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

for your information below.

Thanks a lot, Monica!!

-MD

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 20:42:37 +0200
From: Crippa Monica <Monica.Crippa AT psi.ch>
To: Rose Joachim <joachim.rose AT psi.ch>, Dehler Micha <micha.dehler AT psi.ch>
Subject: R: piano locker

Dear All,
today I had a look at the piano and we were able to repair the locker.
however, I have to mention that the locker was damaged because it was once
more forced (probably some of you will remember that somebody broke the
piano key inside the locker causing big issues just some time ago). I think
the piano must be used more carefully since in my opinion people employed at
PSI take care of it while temporary people most of the time just use it for
fun. my suggestion is to leave the piano key at the help desk, but who wants
to borrow it heshould show his ID card to the help desk responsible and
write in a paper the date and his name, so that we can at least know who is
using it and eventually who is damaging the piano.

I left also a paper on the piano saying that the locker is now ok but that
we have to be carefulll...
I hope this solution is fine with all of you.

all the best!

Monica

  • [Musicclub] R: piano locker (fwd), micha . dehler, 04/03/2012