musicclub - [Musicclub] Concert announcement - Violin&harp in TURGI

musicclub AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Latest news of the music club

[Musicclub] Concert announcement - Violin&harp in TURGI

  • From: "Treyer Karin" <Karin.Treyer AT psi.ch>
  • To: <musicclub AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Musicclub] Concert announcement - Violin&harp in TURGI
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 11:29:18 +0200

Dear musicians,

I am not sure this mailer can be used for concert announcements in the region of PSI and related to PSI people (some opinions and reactions on that would be helpful).

For now, I am doing it:

FRIDAY 11th of MAY, 20:00 in the ref. church in Turgi

Duo CorDa is playing music for violin and harp. It is a very special concert with arrangments for violin&harp, light, movements, quite moments and special atmosphere. I really recommend the concert also to people who are interested in classical music, but are not that used to go to classical concerts. I promise it will not be boring! And for people used to classical concerts, it will be a world of many strings playing together to be discovered...

www.duocorda.ch

Regards,

Karin