musicclub - [Musicclub] Piano Key

musicclub AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Latest news of the music club

[Musicclub] Piano Key

  • From: micha.dehler AT psi.ch
  • To: musicclub AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Musicclub] Piano Key
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:44:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

please be reminded, that the public piano keys are not to be borrowed long term (And if you would like to, e.g. over the weekend, discuss before with the holder of the key)!!

It was quite a nasty surprise to discover today, shortly before the lunch time concert, that it was missing (and without knowing, who took it...). To the person, who has it at the moment, please bring it back (We will discuss face to face possible compensations in terms of e.g. free coffee etc.).

regards
Micha

Micha Dehler, |
Paul Scherrer Institut, | The optimist proclaims that
CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland | we live in the best of all possible
worlds;
Tel.: +41-56-310-4572 | and the pessimist fears this is true.
email: Micha.Dehler AT psi.ch | James Cabell
http://people.web.psi.ch/dehler/ |

  • [Musicclub] Piano Key, micha . dehler, 10/23/2012