musicclub - [Musicclub] Concert next Sunday

musicclub AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Latest news of the music club

[Musicclub] Concert next Sunday

  • From: "Padeste Celestino" <celestino.padeste AT psi.ch>
  • To: <musicclub AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Musicclub] Concert next Sunday
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:37:59 +0100

Dear Collegues

I'd like to draw your attention to the concert of the
Orchestergesellschaft Baden next Sunday, 4th of November at 5pm in the
Trafohalle Baden. We will perform Beethovens Tripel-Concerto (Soloists:
Trio Fontane; http://www.triofontane.ch/) and the first Symphony by
Louise Farrenc, a 19th century female composer. Here once well
recognized music got almost forgotten, but is worthwhile re-discovering!

For more info see www.ogbaden.ch

Would be nice to see you there

Celestino

***************************************
Dr. Celestino Padeste
Paul Scherrer Institut
Lab. for Micro- and Nanotechnology
5232 Villigen PSI
Switzerland
Tel: 0041 56 310 2141
Fax: 0041 56 310 2646
celestino.padeste AT psi.ch
www.psi.ch/lmn

  • [Musicclub] Concert next Sunday, Padeste Celestino, 11/01/2012