musicclub - [Musicclub] New member

musicclub AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Latest news of the music club

[Musicclub] New member

  • From: "Fachouri Nanta" <Nanta.Fachouri AT psi.ch>
  • To: <musicclub AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Musicclub] New member
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:28:21 +0200

Title: New member

Greatings to all,

I'm Nada and I am a trainnee here.
This is my third week in PSI and I was really happy to hear that there is a piano in the institute.
I won't be here for too long, just a few months, but since I am staying at the guesthouse, I don't have much to do after work..
So I would like to ask for further info on whether/how/where may one get some time to play/practice once in a while..

I am no professional player, but I have played the piano almost 20years now.. Well, on and off, at least…
So now that I have time to kill, it'd be nice to work up my rusty fingers once again. :)

Thank you in advance,

Nada.

  • [Musicclub] New member, Fachouri Nanta, 04/30/2013