musicclub - [Musicclub] Big Band Jazz

musicclub AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Latest news of the music club

[Musicclub] Big Band Jazz

  • From: <micha.dehler AT psi.ch>
  • To: <diagnostics AT psi.ch>, "Bolesch Christian (PSI)" <christian.bolesch AT psi.ch>, "Dehler Micha (PSI)" <micha.dehler AT psi.ch>, "Fabio Martinelli" <fabio.martinelli AT psi.ch>, "Lauk Daniel Johannes (PSI)" <daniel.lauk AT psi.ch>, "Marty Dario Theodor (PSI)" <dario.marty AT psi.ch>, Morin MickaĆ«l Christian (PSI) <mickael.morin AT psi.ch>, "Reinhard David (PSI)" <david.reinhard AT psi.ch>, <musicclub AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Musicclub] Big Band Jazz
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 10:30:47 +0200

Hi all,

here a small announcement on my side:

The Big Band Aarau, where I am active on the trumpet, is doing a concert this friday in Aarau, see here
http://www.bigbandaarau.ch/2016/05/20/jahreskonzert-bigband-aarau/

The music will center on some Frank Sinatra tunes with an external singer and then some more modern Funk and Latin pieces.

If you are interested - see you there!

-M

Micha Dehler, PhD |
Senior Scientist, Beam Diagnostics| I can't understand
Paul Scherrer Institut | why people are frightened of new ideas.
CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland | I'm frightened of the old ones.
Tel.: +41-56-310-4572 |
email: Micha.Dehler AT psi.ch | John Cage

  • [Musicclub] Big Band Jazz, micha.dehler, 05/19/2016