musicclub - [Musicclub] Urgent

musicclub AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Latest news of the music club

[Musicclub] Urgent

  • From: Seifeldin Abdelkareem <abdelkareemseifeldin41 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [Musicclub] Urgent
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 15:10:23 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day and hope this email meets you well; apologies if you are dismayed by the tone of my mail, but it is as a matter of urgency and necessity that i'm contacting you. I want to crave your indulgence to this urgent and important information that would benefit both of us. I will need your consent to break the full news to you;

Though you don't know who i am ,this could be a matter of concern to you and I assure you that this will be very lucrative to both of us.

I've earlier sent you an email as regards this lucrative deal
Do confirm you received this mail.

Best Regards,
Seifeldin Abdelkareem

  • [Musicclub] Urgent, Seifeldin Abdelkareem, 06/26/2021