musicclub - [Musicclub] Critical Alert: Unpaid Shipment Invoice

musicclub AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: Latest news of the music club

[Musicclub] Critical Alert: Unpaid Shipment Invoice

  • From: Universal Hue Shipping Ltd. <dan AT koprealty.com.br>
  • To: <musicclub AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Musicclub] Critical Alert: Unpaid Shipment Invoice
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:10:37 +0300
  • Locaweb_exchange: Yes

Post Logo

Dear Client,

We hope this message finds you well. We've recently processed a package addressed to you. While reviewing, we noticed that the associated payment for its transportation is still pending.

It is imperative that this fee is settled promptly. Any delay in this regard may lead to potential disruptions in your delivery schedule, which we aim to avoid at all costs. We appreciate our commitment to delivering your packages in a timely manner, and hope you do too.

To ensure a smooth delivery process, please click on the button below to finalize your payment. Your prompt action is appreciated.

Pay Now

Thank you for choosing our company. We value your trust in our services.

© 2023 OnDemand International GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
Unsubscribe

  • [Musicclub] Critical Alert: Unpaid Shipment Invoice, Universal Hue Shipping Ltd ., 07/20/2023