opal - Re: [Opal] Re: Enabling Parallel Computing on OPAL-T

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Re: Enabling Parallel Computing on OPAL-T

  • From: christof kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
  • To: Andreas Adelmann <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Re: Enabling Parallel Computing on OPAL-T
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 08:55:52 +0100

Hi,

suppose it were the interconnection, does this then make sense:

* start cite Normans first email *******
When it's being run, all 8 cpu cores are active, but only one is doing the
calculations. Furthermore, this run actually took an hour more than a previous
run using a single core
* end cite Normans first email *********
?

christof