opal - [Opal] Access to OPAL source?

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Access to OPAL source?

  • From: Robert Hipple <hipple AT msu.edu>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] Access to OPAL source?
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:11:52 -0500

 Hi All,

I have the OPAL binaries running and am very happy with them! However, I would eventually like to build an executable from source, if that is permissible. If so, can I receive instruction on how to obtain the source?

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Hipple
Doctoral Student
Michigan State University
Center for Beam Theory and Dynamical Systems
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Biomedical Physical Sciences Bldg.
567 Wilson Road, Room B149
East Lansing  MI  48824

  • [Opal] Access to OPAL source?, Robert Hipple, 03/06/2012