opal - [Opal] Creative Biostructure Integrated Drug Discovery

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Creative Biostructure Integrated Drug Discovery

  • From: Creative Biostructure<customer AT creative-biostructure.net>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] Creative Biostructure Integrated Drug Discovery
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:04:47 +0800

Click to view this email in a browser

Integrated Drug Discovery
Dedicated to Novel Drug Candidates for our Customers

Creative Biostructure is a global pharmaceutical firm launching the innovative drug discovery platform. Our platform assists our clients with customized lead compounds and preclinical drug candidates. Our clients include pharmaceutical, biotech companies, research institutes, universities, and governmental organizations etc. Creative Biostructure also provides a comprehensive portfolio of services in early stage drug discovery and development in an efficient and cost-effective manner.

Drug Discovery Platform

Our creative platform focuses on target analysis, drug design, library screening, hit to lead, lead optimization, and preclinical evaluation. It is seamlessly integrated with drug information database, precise and multiple target screening, druggability, ADMET indicators, bioassay, hit evaluation, zebrafish early evaluation and animal model for further development. This platform has successfully helped our clients in drug design/discovery with decades of experiences and strong track performance record of our team.

Discovery Capabilities

Our platform is equipped with a wide range of proprietary technologies and state-of-the-art facilities, which consist of commercial drug design software packages, innovative modeling algorithms and databases, high performance computing system, multimode plate readers, microscopes, etc. The team members have also authored over 200 publications in top-tier journals with over 1,500 citations, and filed over 10 drug discovery patents and software copyright.

If you are interested in initiating your own early-stage drug discovery projects, and partnering in any of drug discovery programs, please contact us.

Look forward to working with you!

Best wishes,

Thomas Peng, Ph.D.
Account Manager
Tel: 1-866-588-6325
Fax: 1-631-207-8356
Email: info AT creative-biostructure.org

This e-mail has been sent to you by creative biostructure. We respect and value your privacy.
If you no longer wish to receive creative biostructure promotional e-mails click here.

  • [Opal] Creative Biostructure Integrated Drug Discovery, Creative Biostructure, 06/21/2012