opal - [Opal] Cancer Research Antibodies from Creative BioMart

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Cancer Research Antibodies from Creative BioMart

  • From: Creative Biomart<customer AT creative-biomart.net>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] Cancer Research Antibodies from Creative BioMart
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:17:06 +0800

Click to view this email in a browser

Creative Biomart

                                              Opening Doors to Discovery

Cancer Research Antibodies from Creative BioMart

Creative BioMart’s online catalog of more than 10,000 antibodies and companion products along with a complete menu of custom antibody services. See our diverse panel of antibodies for research in tumor cell proliferation, suppression, and identification.

Featured Antibodies:

Cancer Metabolism

Tumor biomarkers

Tumor immunology

Signal transduction

Cell cycle

Buy any Cancer Research Antibody product and receive 25% off with *PROMO CODE # 290234* Offer good for the purchase of one product only.

Best regards,

Angie Lee, Ph.D.
Account Manager

45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-559-9269
E-mail: info AT creative-biomart.org

This e-mail has been sent to you by creative biomart. We respect and value your privacy.
If you no longer wish to receive creative biomart promotional e-mails click here.

  • [Opal] Cancer Research Antibodies from Creative BioMart, Creative Biomart, 08/13/2012