opal - Re: [Opal] IPAC 2013

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] IPAC 2013

  • From: Yves Ineichen <iff AT yvesineichen.com>
  • To: Andreas Adelmann <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • Cc: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] IPAC 2013
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:37:44 +0200

Just a short question/comment: How do you obtain OPAL outside from
PSI? Will the SVN server be made public?

It might be a good idea to provide a VM image (virtualbox...)
containing a compile version of OPAL (with example input files, all
dependencies, ...) on the webpage (put the link on the poster). With
this potential users can test OPAL out of the box (no compiling from
sources and dependency issues). This was also proposed/discussed at
our retreat last year.

Regards,

--
Yves Ineichen
::p = "This statement cannot be proven"::