opal - [Opal] Wakefields in OPAL-t 1.1.9

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Wakefields in OPAL-t 1.1.9

  • From: "Duffy, Leanne D" <ldd AT lanl.gov>
  • To: "opal AT lists.psi.ch" <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Wakefields in OPAL-t 1.1.9
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 18:25:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Does anyone know the status of the wakefield implementation in OPAL-t,
version 1.1.9? Is it fully implemented, as detailed in the 1.1.9 manual?

Also, it sounds like the included TYPE options (I'm interested in
LONG-SHORT-RANGE, TRANSV-SHORT-RANGE and LONG-TRANSV-SHORT-RANGE) are only
useful for a uniform pipe radius and not, for example, for a TW structure.
Is this correct? If so, if I specify a wake function using the FNAME option,
is it possible to include the effects of this wake function in a
TRAVELINGWAVE element?

Thanks,
Leanne

Leanne Duffy