opal - [Opal] November Hot Lines News: An opportunity Creative Bioarray Special Offer

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] November Hot Lines News: An opportunity Creative Bioarray Special Offer

  • From: "Creative Bioarray" <customer AT creativebioarray-mail.com>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] November Hot Lines News: An opportunity Creative Bioarray Special Offer
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 07:00:57 -0500
  • Bounces-to: bounce_bgqrcg_iahyjbz AT cp20.com

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online
November Hot Lines News –An Opportunity Creative Bioarray Special Offer Ordering
Creative Bioarray is one of the largest biological resource centers worldwide. Our products encompass a wide spectrum, from: human and animal cell lines, feeder cells, growth factors, mediums and supplements. All biological materials accepted in the Creative Bioarray collection are subject to extensive quality control and physiological and molecular characterization by our central services. Including:

Cells

Culture Media

Cytokines

Growth Factors
Be among the first 500 scientists to place an order before 28th November 2013 and you'll receive an attractive discount of Creative Bioarray.
For a full listing of products, along with other useful products, please visit http://www.creative-bioarray.org
Sincerely,
Jane Lee
Jane Lee, Ph.D.

45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-624-4882
Fax: 1-631-614-7828
Email: info AT creative-bioarray.org
Copyright 2013 (c)

This email is intended for opal AT lists.psi.ch.
Update your preferences or Unsubscribe

  • [Opal] November Hot Lines News: An opportunity Creative Bioarray Special Offer, Creative Bioarray, 11/05/2013