opal - [Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] Health Diagnostic--Knowing Your DNA and Living a Healthier Life

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] Health Diagnostic--Knowing Your DNA and Living a Healthier Life

  • From: CD Genomics <customer AT cdgenomics-mail.com>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] Health Diagnostic--Knowing Your DNA and Living a Healthier Life
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 15:38:05 +0000 (GMT)

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

Dear Customer,
By knowing your DNA, you can take steps toward living a healthier life.
CD Genomics is a pioneering genetic diagnostic company dedicated to making a difference in patient's lives. By Through the discovery and commercialization of the tests, we assess a person's risk of developing disease, guide treatment decisions, and assess risk of disease progression and recurrence. Coupled with our neo-natal, reproductive health tests and our tests for infectious diseases, we cover your health with our DNA diagnostic test portfolio throughout your life.
  CD Genomics offers services for your health as follows:
  Whole Human Genome   Pre-Natal Non-Invasive Trisomy
  Diagnosis for Hereditary Disease   Screening for Hearing Impairment
  Personalized Cancer Therapy   Lung Cancer Susceptibility of Smokers
  Risk Forecast of Disease   Testing for The Cancer Susceptibility
Service procedures,

Here at CD Genomics, you can view a complete list of the diseases and get the conditions analyzed.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
CD Genomics

45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967 US
Tel: 1-631-626-9181
Fax: 1-631-614-7828
Email:info AT cd-genomics.org
Copyright (c) 2013 CD Genomics, All rights reserved

To unsubscribe please click here

  • [Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] Health Diagnostic--Knowing Your DNA and Living a Healthier Life, CD Genomics, 11/28/2013