opal - [Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] Full Monoclonal Antibody Sequencing

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] Full Monoclonal Antibody Sequencing

  • From: Creative Biolabs<support AT creative-biolabs.org>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] Full Monoclonal Antibody Sequencing
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 20:35:44 +0800 (CST)

Title: Full Monoclonal Antibody Sequencing-Flyer

If you have problem viewing this email, you can view it as a web page

Creative Biolabs runs a special promotion on full mAb sequencing before December 31th, 2013. We guarantee that your inquiry can receive up to 35% discount during the holiday. For each sample of full mAb sequencing, we need 200 µg purified mAB (no conjugates).

Next Generation Antibody Sequencing
"Antibody Experts" has developed a novel strategy to determine the complete sequence of an antibody with unparalleled speed and accuracy. The technique is called "Database Assisted Shotgun Sequencing" (DASS) and combines all the advantages of existing methods. Antibody sequencing has now become a routine measurement that typically can be completed within 3-10 working days for IgGs. Furthermore, the method is applicable to all antibody formats, namely IgMs, fluorochrome conjugates, immobilized antibodies and mixtures.

The Technique
In the first step your antibody is fragmented to peptides by a special technique, which generates up to 5000 different peptides per chain. This set of peptides will be analyzed by high end mass spectrometers to generate extensive sequence information. MS/MS spectra are then de Novo sequenced by the latest algorithms and matched against a database with related sequences. Special "in house" data mining tools allow us to extract the sequence information from ten thousands of MS/MS spectra within hours.

Our Guaranty
After having over 420 mABs successfully sequenced, we know the pitfalls during the process of antibody protein sequencing. We guarantee that your VJ and VDJ regions will be 100% covered. Otherwise you will not be charged. Besides, we guarantee at least 4 different peptides for each amino acid position.

Address:45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-871-5806 Fax: 1-631-207-8356
Email: info AT Creative-Biolabs.org
Copyright@Creative-Biolabs All Rights Reserved

Unsubscribe | Forward to Friends

  • [Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] Full Monoclonal Antibody Sequencing, Creative Biolabs, 12/09/2013