opal - [Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] New Product-Nucleic Acid Purification Kits

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] New Product-Nucleic Acid Purification Kits

  • From: Creative Biogene <support AT biocart.org>
  • To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
  • Subject: [Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] New Product-Nucleic Acid Purification Kits
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:54:11 +0000 (GMT)

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

http://www.biocart.org

Our range of nucleic acid purification products, include DNA purification, RNA purification and plasmid purification kits. Our kits are used to extract high yield, purity and integrity from virtually any sample types, such as formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) sections, culture cells, blood, bacteria, plants, fungi, yeast, virus, forensic samples, and etc. We also provide high speed and high-throughput products, you could choose automated formats to fit your laboratory throughput needs.

The kits are essential tools for the extraction and clean-up/purification of DNA before use in downstream applications. These kits deliver excellent performance equivalent to the market leader, whilst offering improved value for money.

Find out more
DNA Purification Kits
RNA Purification Kits
Plasmid Purification Kits
DNA/RNA Clean up

CONTACT CREATIVE BIOGENE

45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967 USA
Tel: 1-631-626-9181
Fax: 1-631-614-7828
Email: info AT biocart.org

To unsubscribe please click here

  • [Opal] [PSI-IT WARNING: SUSPECTED SPAM] New Product-Nucleic Acid Purification Kits, Creative Biogene, 12/20/2013