opal - [Opal] OPAL 1.2.0 binaries

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] OPAL 1.2.0 binaries

  • From: Andy Rusanov <arusanov AT hadronmedical.com>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] OPAL 1.2.0 binaries
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 10:08:13 +0800

Dear OPAL developers,

it's been a while since Dr. Adelmann has announced version 1.2.0 in
his recent lectures. Would you please provide binaries for this
version (personally, I'm interested in Linux binaries).

I understand the work is still in progress, so binaries for version
1.2.0rc-1 would be fine too.

Thanks for your great work. Looking forward to try rewritten
Distribution class and RBend/SBend elements.

Andy Rusanov