opal - [Opal] Season's Greetings and Best Wishes for 2014 from Creative Biomart

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Season's Greetings and Best Wishes for 2014 from Creative Biomart

  • From: "Creative Biomart" <customer AT creative-biomart.info>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Season's Greetings and Best Wishes for 2014 from Creative Biomart
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 07:45:36 -0500

As the New Year approaches, Creative BioMart wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for another very successful year. We are proud that you continue to choose us to help you meet your research goals, and we are working hard to continually improve our products and processes so that your expectations of excellence are continually met. All of us here would like to extend our warmest wishes to you and your families over the coming holidays and New Year.

From now until January 31, 2014, if you purchase any Creative BioMart protein products at list price we'll send you a FREE 8GB USB Flash Drive.

Simply place your order by emailing info AT creative-biomart.org, calling 1-631-559-9269, or by fax at 1-631-938-8127 with reference promotion code BIO-HOLIDAY2013.

Thank you to all of you who have helped Creative BioMart thrive and grow over the years, and we look forward to providing you with even better products and services in 2014. Happy holidays and a happy New Year to all of you from all of us!
Best Regards,

Account Manager
45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-559-9269
E-mail: info AT creative-biomart.org
Creative Biomart  •  Shirley  •  New York, NY 11967
Subscribe    Unsubscribe    Preferences    Send to a Friend    Report Spam