opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: Hrs_Tsutsui AT shi.co.jp
- To: opal AT lists.psi.ch
- Subject: [Opal] How to switch on solenoid?
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:07:36 +0900
- List-archive: <https://lists.web.psi.ch/pipermail/opal/>
- List-id: The OPAL Discussion Forum <opal.lists.psi.ch>
Dear Dr Adelmann,
Thank you for providing OPAL code. I am a novice user of it.
I would like to simulate low energy H minus beamline with solenoids.
1. I changed quadrupoles in the Quad example in the lecture2 to the
and ran OPAL program.
Attached is the input file.
(See attached file: lebt.in)
Looking at the output, it seems the solenoid is treated as the drift.
Could you tell me how to switch on the solenoid in the simulation?
2. For H- beam, most of the space charge effect may be compensated by the
neutralization. Is it possible to simulate neutralization effect in OPAL?
Or do you have parameter like neutralization factor in the code?
Thank you very much in advance!
Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Description: Binary data
- [Opal] How to switch on solenoid?, Hrs_Tsutsui, 02/27/2014
- Re: [Opal] How to switch on solenoid?, Andreas Adelmann, 02/27/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.