opal - [Opal] A Wide Variety of Recombinant Proteins for Your Bioassay Needs

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] A Wide Variety of Recombinant Proteins for Your Bioassay Needs

  • From: "Creative Biomart" <customer AT creative-biomart.info>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] A Wide Variety of Recombinant Proteins for Your Bioassay Needs
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 08:18:12 -0400

Creative Biomart offers one of the world's largest selections of recombinant proteins, antibodies and ELISAs for Life Science research and diagnostic. As we all know, recombinant proteins are an important tool for scientists in studying biological mechanisms and discovering cell function. Creative Biomart is proud to present a diverse range of mouse and human recombinant proteins. Our growing portfolio of recombinants includes Chemokines, Proteases, Growth factors, Adhesion molecules, Neurotrophic factors and Developmental proteins.

Why do you choose Creative Biomart ?
Creative Biomart offers a wide variety of recombinant proteins for your bioassay needs. Our recombinant proteins are:
• >95% pure
• Validated in-house through bioassays to ensure reproducibility and activity
• Biologically active and compare favorably with the competition’s products
• Endotoxin tested to ensure compatibility with biological systems
• Stability tested
• Competitively priced
• Discounted for bulk orders If you have further questions about our products, please contact us directly at 1-631-559-9269.
Angie Lee, Ph.D.
Account Manager

45-16 Ramsey Road, Shirley, NY 11967, USA
Tel: 1-631-559-9269
Fax: 1-631-938-8127
E-mail: info AT creative-biomart.org
Copyright © 2011-2014 Creative Biomart. All rights reserved
Creative Biomart  •  Shirley  •  New York, NY 11967
Subscribe    Unsubscribe    Preferences    Send to a Friend    Report Spam