opal - [Opal] Monoclonal Antibodies for Use in Research

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Monoclonal Antibodies for Use in Research

  • From: "Creative Diagnostics" <customer AT creativediagnositcs.com>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Monoclonal Antibodies for Use in Research
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 07:31:42 -0400
  • Bounces-to: bounce_bjoasc_iahyjbz AT cp20.com

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Dear Customers and Interested Researchers,
Welcome to our first newsletter. Creative Diagnostics staff felt that our customers should be informed not only of the new hybridomas that have recently been developed in Creative Diagnostics, but also hybridomas that will soon be in our collection. From time to time, we will send you newsletters with updates on additions to the collections and other useful information. Your suggestions regarding the newsletter are welcome.

Creative Diagnostics produces high-quality hybridomas for researchers. We have produced more than 100 high-quality monoclonal antibody-secreting hybridomas. The specification of the secreted antibodies covers a wide range of antigens including bacterial and viral, major histocompatibility complex, differentiation, oncogenes, plant and immunoglobulin. All cell lines added to the collection undergo full quality control and authentication procedures. Cell lines can be supplied either as frozen or growing cultures.

Bovine X Mouse Heterohybridoma
Hamster X Mouse Heterohybridoma
Horse X Mouse/Horse Heterohybridoma
Human X Human Hybridoma
Human X Mouse Heterohybridoma
Mouse X Bovine Heterohybridoma
Mouse X Human Transfectoma
Mouse X Mouse Hybridoma
Pig X Pig Hybridoma
Rat X Mouse Heterohybridoma
Rat X Rat Hybridoma
Sheep X Mouse Heterohybridoma
Check our website(www.creative-diagnostics.org)regularly for updated information!

Best Regards,
Stephen King
Account Manager

45-16 Ramsey Road, Shirley, NY 11967, USA
USA: 1-631-624-4882
UK: 44-207-048-3343
Fax: 1-631-614-7828
E-mail: info AT creativediagnostics.org

Copyright 2009 - 2014 (c) Creative Diagnostics. All rights reserved.

This email is intended for opal AT lists.psi.ch.
Update your preferences or Unsubscribe

  • [Opal] Monoclonal Antibodies for Use in Research, Creative Diagnostics, 05/19/2014