opal - [Opal] Our Commitment to Quality--Innovative Reagents

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Our Commitment to Quality--Innovative Reagents

  • From: "Creative Biomart" <customer AT creative-biomart.info>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Our Commitment to Quality--Innovative Reagents
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 06:07:42 -0400

Creative Biomart is committed to developing and manufacturing high-quality, innovative reagents in an ISO certified facility. As a provider of more than 10,000 products, we empower our customers worldwide to obtain exceptional results by using reagents that offer a new standard of excellence in the areas of innovation, quality and value.
Quality
Control Processes

  1. Single-cell subcloning of hybridomas
  2. Antibody purity checks
    Gel electrophoresis
    HPLC
  3. Antibody conjugation
    For flow cytometry reagents, fluorochrome-to-antibody ratios are optimized for each clone to achieve the best signal-to-noise.
  4. Final products are tested for their performance in the most common applications including:
    Surface and intracellular flow cytometry
    ELISA
    Functional assays (e.g., in vitro activation or neutralization).
  5. In addition, selected products are tested by immunohistochemical staining of frozen issues, immunoprecipitation, and immunoblotting.
    FG purified antibodies, recommended for bioassays and in vivo studies, are asceptically produced and further tested for endotoxin level.
We want to hear from you. Whether you're a new or existing customer, member of the press, investor, analyst, or prospective partner, we're here to help. Please feel free to visit our website www.creative-biomart.org or call us at 631-559-9269.
Best Regards,
Angie Lee, Ph.D.
Account Manager

45-16 Ramsey Road, Shirley, NY 11967, USA
USA: 1-631-559-9269
UK: 44-207-048-3343
E-mail: info AT creative-biomart.org

Creative Biomart  •  Shirley  •  New York, NY 11967
Subscribe    Unsubscribe    Preferences    Send to a Friend    Report Spam