opal - [Opal] Accelerating Discovery through Contract Structural Biology Services

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Accelerating Discovery through Contract Structural Biology Services

  • From: "Creative Biostructure" <customer AT creativebiostructure-mail.com>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Accelerating Discovery through Contract Structural Biology Services
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 06:02:32 -0400

Creative BioStructure is specialized in providing contract Structural Biology services to academia, biotech and pharmaceutical industry.
We accelerate our customers' drug discovery process by providing R&D support in the areas of protein crystallization, X-ray crystallography and NMR spectroscopy.
Our Services:
• Protein crystallization
• Protein-ligand co-crystallization/soaking
• Synchrotron data collection
• Structure determination and refinement
• Structure analysis
• NMR spectroscopy services
• Protein _expression_ and purification
• Biophysical cha
• Structure-based drug design
• Virtual screening
and much more…
Technology Platform:
Equipped with state-of-the-art robotics for low
volume and high-throughput protein crystallization.
Located in Long Island NY, and in good collaboration
with research facilities of Stony Brook University,
synchrotron facility at Brookhaven National
Laboratories (BNL) and Molecular Biology facility at
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories (CSHL).
This enables our highly experienced team to deliver
results at a competitive price with a typical turn
around time of 1-2 months.

Address: 46-16 Ramsey Road, Shirley, NY 11967 www.creative-biostructure.org
Tel: 1-866-588-6325
Email: info AT creative-biostructure.org
© 2005-2014 Creative BioStructure | All rights reserved
Creative Biostructure  •  Shirley  •  New York, NY 11967
Subscribe    Unsubscribe    Preferences    Send to a Friend    Report Spam