opal - [Opal] FW: questions about H5root operation

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] FW: questions about H5root operation

  • From: 정숙영 <syjung419 AT skku.edu>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] FW: questions about H5root operation
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:57:10 +0900

Dear,

On Monday, I sent you below mentioned e-mail but I have not received your reply yet.

I would like to remind you because I am worried if there was a mistake caused from electronic system.

May I ask any comment or advice again about my problem in running OPAL from you?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Sookyoung Jung