opal - Re: [Opal] Version 1.4.0rc1

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] Version 1.4.0rc1

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: "Metzger-Kraus, Christof" <christof.metzger-kraus AT helmholtz-berlin.de>
  • Cc: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] Version 1.4.0rc1
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 20:35:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Here what comes to my mind:

- Collimator physics with additional materials (see Doc)
- —info has new meaning

------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Staff Scientist
Paul Scherrer Institut WBBA/219 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Friday: ETH CAB H 85.1 +41 44 632 75 22
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman