opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: Nicole Neveu <nneveu AT hawk.iit.edu>
- To: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: [Opal] Correlation term
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:50:55 -0500
What is the equation for xpx (column 21) in the stat file?
When I calculate xrms and pxrms, (using the h5 file and math definitions), the numbers match exactly.
I thought the calculation would be similar for the correlation term. Something like:
correlation = ( (np.sum(x*px)/npt) - (np.sum(x)/npt)*(np.sum(px)/npt) )
However, when I do this calculation, it does not match the xpx value listed in the stat file.
Do I need to divide by xrms? What part of the equation am I missing?
- [Opal] Correlation term, Nicole Neveu, 10/31/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.