opal AT lists.psi.ch
Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum
- From: Concepción Oliver <concepcion.oliver AT ciemat.es>
- To: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
- Subject: Re: [Opal] 3D field maps
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 11:50:58 +0100
Dear OPAL users,
We are trying to perform a multiparticle tracking in a cyclotron central region. We are interested in plotting the different particle orbits through the extraction electrode. However the output file - trackOrbit.txt only includes the orbit of the central particle (ID=0) and of an off-centering particle (ID=1). Is there any way to obtain a file containing the intermediate phase space data of all particles?
- Re: [Opal] 3D field maps, Concepción Oliver, 11/23/2016
- Re: [Opal] 3D field maps, Adelmann Andreas (PSI), 11/23/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.