opal - Re: [Opal] [bug?] Probe data is not always saved

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] [bug?] Probe data is not always saved

  • From: "Adelmann Andreas (PSI)" <andreas.adelmann AT psi.ch>
  • To: "Opal AT lists.psi.ch" <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] [bug?] Probe data is not always saved
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 06:32:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hi James, this should be fixed in the next release (1.6.0). At the moment we
are waiting
with the release until a root problem is fixed. However you can always
checkout and build from
the source if time is an issue.
Cheers Andreas
------
Dr. sc. math. Andreas (Andy) Adelmann
Staff Scientist
Paul Scherrer Institut WBBA/219 CH-5232 Villigen PSI
Phone Office: xx41 56 310 42 33 Fax: xx41 56 310 31 91
Phone Home: xx41 62 891 91 44
Friday: ETH CAB F37 or HPK G 28 +41 44 632 75 22
The more exotic, the more abstract the knowledge,
the more profound will be its consequences.
Leon Lederman