opal - [Opal] [SPAM] Peptide Synthesis

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] [SPAM] Peptide Synthesis

  • From: Shang<1514275279 AT sender326.f.wsztest.com>
  • To: <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] [SPAM] Peptide Synthesis
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 15:31:19 +0800

Dear opal AT lists.psi.ch,

Best wishes for prosperity and good health to you and your family for the New Year 2018.

We would like to introduce our company and products, hope that we may build business cooperation in the future.
We are specializing in Peptide Synthesis,Peptide APIs,Peptide Modification,Peptide Libraries,Protein _expression_,Antibody preparation.

Our company, DGpeptides, has assisted in the publication of many articles recently. Please see the two references of articles published by our clients below.

 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/smll.201402593/abstract;jsessionid=A4966E5847B24536E1AB6B6C1B40A47A.f01t03

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0264410X16000839?via=sd
We have clients from all over the world.

All of the peptides produced by DGPeptides are tested by Mass Spec and HPLC chromatogram and we provide the quality analysis data sheet for all our customers. You have the option of making payment after delivery. Also in the event of any of our peptides not meeting your requirements we will either refund your payment or provide a free replacement.

Even if you don’t presently require our services it would be our hope that we may assist you in the future.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

All the best

Ruby Shang
Manager
Whatsapp or Wechat:
15158130039
Phone:+86-15158130039
QQ:2727141917
Tel:+86-0571-87552280
     +86-0571-87551569
Address:FeiJiaTang Road 588, Downtown, Hangzhou city, Zhejiang provin ce,China.
E-mail:dg032 AT dgpeptides.com or dgpeptidesruby AT yeah.net
Website:http://www.dgpeptides.com/en

  • [Opal] [SPAM] Peptide Synthesis, Shang, 12/26/2017