opal - Re: [Opal] OPAL code for simulating RFQs

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

Re: [Opal] OPAL code for simulating RFQs

  • From: Matt Easton <matt.easton AT pku.edu.cn>
  • To: <Opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: Re: [Opal] OPAL code for simulating RFQs
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 10:57:20 +0800

Hi there,

Is anyone from the OPAL development team attending Linac 2018 right now? I’d love to have a chance to talk through some of these issues in person.

I’m now trying to install OPAL on my MacBook, where I don’t have the luxury of the precompiled binaries. At the point of installing H5Hut, it doesn’t seem to be able to find my Open-MPI installation, even though everything is installed in /usr/local. I’m getting the following error:

                src/h5core/private/h5_types.h:38:9: error: unknown type name 'MPI_Comm'

Any idea how to fix this?

Many thanks for any help,

Matt

Dr Matt Easton