opal - [Opal] Opal Developer Retreat

opal AT lists.psi.ch

Subject: The OPAL Discussion Forum

[Opal] Opal Developer Retreat

  • From: Christof Metzger-Kraus <christof.j.kraus AT gmail.com>
  • To: opal <opal AT lists.psi.ch>
  • Subject: [Opal] Opal Developer Retreat
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 05:48:07 +0100

Dear all,

we are planning the next Opal Developer Retreat which will presumably take place at Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin from April 1 - 4, 2019. The aim is unite the core Opal developers and to approach small and larger projects for which there is no time during the year.

For this year we would like to invite you to join us. This will be a good opportunity to learn to develop code for Opal such that you can implement new features and improvements. Moreover This meeting is also a good opportunity, if you have a larger project for which you need our support. Please send me an e-mail if you are interested in participating and briefly describe what your wishes or needs are.

Cheers
Christof

  • [Opal] Opal Developer Retreat, Christof Metzger-Kraus, 11/19/2018